Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming soon...

Stay tuned for more Rantings, Ravings, and Writings! In the upcoming days, there will be posts regarding such varied topics as:

  • Soccer
  • Cruises
  • Pizza toppings
  • Spy communications
  • Grocery bagging
  • Probably one or two about Elmo being the anti-Christ
  • Modern music
  • And many, many more...
Why devote an entire post to a cheap preview, without any true content? Well, I heard a rumor. I have no supporting evidence and I hope I do not receive supporting evidence anytime in the near future. However, hear is the rumor that I heard and how it relates to this post.

I have heard that the Grim Reaper's first name is "Cold." Obviously, his last name is "Death" but his first name is "Cold." As for a middle name, I would imagine it would be "Equals." But most disturbing is his nickname. Through the grapevine it has been rumored that his nickname in school was "The Common." So, for all intents and purposes, the Grim Reaper's full name is "The Common" Cold Equals Death.

Or at least that is how I feel at the moment.

Until next time, God bless the person who discovered Puffs Plus with Lotion. He or she should have a statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment