- Elmo, your shade is not doing a penguin dance. You probably have a draft. If you properly insulated your room or got newer windows you would save on your heating bill too... Oh yea, you are probably too busy thinking about more ways to feed your massive ego.
- Yo Gabba Gabba. Really? What is so exciting about playing with a diorama? Dioramas were for the kids who didn't want to read the whole book to do a book report in school.
- Yo Gabba Gabba again. DJ Lance, what the heck is up with that hat?
- Yo Gabba Gabba one more time. Why are Brobee and Plex prejudiced against in the Yo Gabba Gabba world? I deduced this from the theme song only. Muno is described as "tall and friendly." A physical trait and a personality trait. Foofa is described as "pink and happy." Again, a physical trait and a personal trait. Toodee is described as liking "to have fun." No physical trait, but a distinctive personality trait. So Muno, Foofa, and Toodee are described based on their personality. However, Brobee is described as "the little green one." What is that all about? Brobee is not important enough to have his personality described? And why is it so important that we know Brobee is little and green? Is the prejudice against his shortness or his color? Finally, Plex is described as a "magic robot." Really? Is there any other stereotype you would like to use? Wow, that diorama is really behind the times.
- Toot and Puddle. Change you names. Immediately.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Random Kid TV Thoughts
Ok... just a few random kid TV thoughts this morning...