Thursday, February 18, 2010

Must ... Stop ... Watching ... Kid ... TV ...

Those who know me have probably heard this already, but I felt it appropriate to post here. This way people reading will know that I do not focus my rage simply on Elmo (although he is the most deserving). Today, I want to pose a question that has troubled me for months.

Wouldn't you think, that maybe, after the 4000th time or so, that the Wonder Pets would realize that whatever they have to do to fix the flyboat is EXACTLY what they have to do to save the baby animal? It seems they are just wasting time and keeping the baby animals in peril because they can not remember this concept... Get with it, you three!
And, just why exactly is the guinea pig your leader? It seems that the turtle is the one who figures everything out eventually. Maybe the guinea pig has had so many experiments done on her that she has learned some things. Who knows? (And yes, I know their names. Unfortunately. I could even sing their stupid song. I am choosing to not do so.)

I could go on... and on... and on... but I will leave it at that for now. The Wonder Pets do make the occasional surreal joke which makes me chuckle, so I won't put throw them on the fire pit. Yet. Wonder Pets, you've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment